Personal Identification Information: We collect personal identification information from you when you, among other things, register for this site, register for a workshop, field trip, or class, and subscribe to our newsletter. This information is only requested on a voluntary basis. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information but that refusal may may prevent you from participating in some activities on this site and registering for a workshop, field trip, or class.
Non-Personal Identification Information: You can visit this site anonymously. However, we collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you visit this site. Non-personal identification information includes, but is not limited to, browser type, operating system, how you found us, and other technical and navigational information.
How We Use Collected Information: Blue Ridge Photography Workshops uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service;
- To improve the navigation, features, and offerings on this site;
- To process transactions, such as registrations for workshops, field trips, and classes (We use the information only to complete your registration and contact you about the event. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your registration.);
- To administer content, promotions, surveys, or other features of this site; and
- To send periodic e-mails (The e-mail address provide during our registration process will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the event that you register for unless you agree otherwise. If you decide to opt-in to our newsletter, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of each newsletter.).
How We Protect Your Information: We have adopted appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and other stored data.
Sharing Your Personal Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and this site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or registering students for workshops. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes. In the event of the sale or transfer of Blue Ridge Photography Workshops to another, your data may be transferred to the new owner. We will also provide any data you provide us to third-parties if we are presented with a properly issued and served subpoena or warrant.
Compliance With Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act: This site is not designed nor contains anything of interest to persons under the age of 13. Persons under the age of 13 are prohibited from using this site.
Last updated on March 05, 2012